to implement the Interim Measures for the Administration of Online Games promulgated by the Ministry
of Culture and the Circular on Implementing the Interim Measures for the Administration of Online
Games, Boss79 Limited (hereinafter Called "Boss79") hereby develop this "Boss79 user
be accompanied by their legal guardian) and choose to accept or not Accept this "Boss79 user
of this policy, please do not register or use the Boss79 service.1, the user agrees:
personal privacy information refers to those who can personally identify the user or involve
personal communication information, including the following information: the user's name, valid
ID number, home address, phone number , IP address, e-mail address information. Rather than personal
privacy information refers to the user's operating status of the software and the use of some
clear and objective reflected in the Boss79 server-side basic information and all other personal
privacy information outside the scope of the general information
2, in general, Boss79 company for the following reasons need to use the user's information resources:
(1) the implementation of software validation services.
(2) the implementation of software upgrades.
(3) network synchronization services.
(4) to improve the user's use of security and provide customer support.
(5) Boss79 or a partner unit needs to provide the user's information to the third party associated with the user's use of the software-specific function or the user's request for a specific service by Boss79 or a partner The
(6) the implementation of the relevant provisions of the user agreement.
(7) Other benefits beneficial to users and Boss79.
3, Boss79 respect for personal privacy, pay attention to the protection of user information resources. Boss79 will use a variety of effective security technologies and procedures to protect user information from unauthorized access, use and leakage. Boss79 does not disclose user information to third parties except in the following cases:
(1) is disclosed on the basis of national laws and regulations;
(2) The National Judiciary
(3) to protect Boss79 or your legitimate rights and interests;
(4) for the protection of Boss79 or your legitimate rights and interests;
(5) In the case of an emergency, in order to protect the safety of other users and third parties and disclosure;
(6) Boss79 in order to safeguard their legitimate rights and interests to the user to sue or arbitration;
(7) when the user guardian legal requirements to provide user personal identity information.